At Charles Lovell & Co we pride ourselves on being a modern, friendly and down to earth accountancy practice. With our head office in Redditch and a growing client base we are continually looking to expand our experienced team by offering exciting and challenging careers.
Accounts Senior/Semi Senior
Location – Redditch
Hours – Permanent, Full or Part Time
Salary – Negotiable, depending on experience
Description – We currently have a vacancy for an Accounts Senior/Semi Senior to join our growing team.
- To undertake accounts preparation to prepare accounts from client records to be submitted the relevant partner for review.
- To undertake business support work including preparation of management accounts, Bookkeeping reviews, VAT Returns and assisting clients in any other matters.
- Resolving client accounting issues and reconciling accounts.
- Maintaining client relationships to identify any further client service opportunities.
- Supervision of junior staff.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent qualification, studying towards or qualified by experience.
- Strong IT skills and strong knowledge of accountancy software such as Iris and Sage.
- At least 2-3 years practice experience working in a general practice environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and work as an effective team member.
- Conscientious and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise to meet strict timescales.
- Audit experience beneficial but not essential.
We are proud of our friendly, approachable and professional reputation so if you are talented, enthusiastic and keen to join a firm that values its team and offers fantastic training opportunities please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com