Charles Lovell & Co is a modern, friendly and down to earth accountancy practice based in Redditch which has a growing client base, offering exciting and challenging careers. We are proud of our friendly, approachable and professional reputation and we are continually looking for new talent to join our experienced team.
Semi Senior/Senior Accountant
Location – Redditch
Hours – Permanent, Full Time
Salary – Negotiable, depending on experience
Description – We currently have a vacancy for a Semi Senior or Senior Accountant to join our growing team.
Semi-Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- The Semi – Senior Accountant will be responsible for; Management Accounts, Accounts preparation, bookkeeping, statutory accounts, etc.
- Reverting with the directors on a number of client accounts
- Liaising with clients and resolving and queries
- Vat Tax Returns, Bank reconciliations and general duties.
The ideal Semi-Senior Accountant:
- Must be AAT Qualified or part ACCA/ACA qualified
- At least 2 years practice experience
- Semi Senior Accountant must have good communication skills both written and verbal
- The Semi-Senior Accountant will be looking to progress with their career in Accountancy and strengthen their skills
- Experience with accounts with statutory accounts preparation would be advantageous
If you are talented, enthusiastic and keen to join a company that values its team and offers fantastic training opportunities, send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we don’t have vacancies available at the time we will keep your CV on file for future opportunities.